Dear Hot Ones,
As of right today, we have 42 days until the Stoke Yard Sauna Cooperative is live on Indigogo. A lot has happened since last week’s update, I’m happy to report that we hit some major milestones these past 7 days, including:
- Teke finished the script and locked down a kick-ass production company (Fly Over Films) for our campaign video.
- Rod reviewed our budget projections and checked all spreadsheet formulas to ensure that the amount we’re raising is the amount we need.
- Margie signed up to lead the charge on our outreach campaign.
- Max stepped up to own our permitting process to make sure we have everything we need from the city for our campaign events.
- Alex reviewed the business plan and worked with me to improve our membership package.
- Scott, Margie and I met yesterday morn to review our campaign event and conversion plan.
- Andrea and Max are helping us work out the details for our lease to operate Little Box.
- Gordon and Max are coming over tonight to get started on the new design for the sauna yard (i.e. Stoke Yard warming deck, cold plunge, showers, and stairs).
- Glenn signed up to produce a podcast series to bring local celebs and public figures into the campaign effort (first guest is Omar Ansari, owner of Surly!).