We are a member-owned co-op enjoying and sharing the Sauna tradition with the Twin Cities community.
The 612 Sauna Society Co-op was formed in 2016 following our successful kickstarter campaign. Today we have over 200 members and own and operate a mobile sauna unit, which is currently scheduled this season to be at: Hidden Beach, Vertical Endeavors–Twin Cities Bouldering, Loppet Trailhead in Theodore Wirth Park and more locations coming soon!
Make a Reservation
Join us for our season opening residency at Vertical Endeavors–Twin Cities Bouldering!!! Our friends at TCB are offering special discounts for our members to try out their facility. Add a few hours before your sauna–climb a bit, try one of their yoga classes, lift some weights, and then relax in the Forge!
New! We have added shorter 30 minute intro sessions for those curious about starting a sauna practice but not quite ready for the full 90 minutes. These are perfect to share with your friends! We will have these $8 intro sessions opening night (this Thursday 9/20) and every Tuesday night through our time at VE. Please note, no discounts or passes can be used for the 30 minute sessions.
90 minute sessions can be booked at: https://90minuteboulderingsaunas.eventbrite.com
30 minute sessions can be booked at: https://30minuteboulderingsaunas.eventbrite.com
You can find us at Twin Cities Bouldering through October 20, 2019.
We’ll be back at the Theodore Wirth Trailhead in later this fall 2019!
Recent Special Events and Workshop:
* * Co-op Members receive advanced booking access to reservations before reservations are released here to the public. Learn more about becoming a Member. **
Thursday 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
We are currently located at:
Vertical Endeavors (Twin Cities Bouldering)
2550 Wabash Avenue,
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55114
Public drop-in reservations – $25
Pass Package reservation – $14 – $19
(scroll down for Pass Packages)
* Co-op Members receive a discount when booking with their Member Promo Code *
Things to know
What to bring and what to expect.
WHAT TO BRING
- Good parking Karma! It’s ski season and parking at the Trailhead can be difficult. If you can’t find a spot in the Trailhead lot, you may need to park at the old Chalet and walk down to the trailhead. We appologize for the inconveneince but we promise that the warm-up will be worth the walk!
- Bathing suit (required)
- Water bottle
- 2 Towels – one to sit on and one to use after your session. Your sitting towel should be long enough to place your feet on the towel as well. There are hooks in the hot room to hang your sitting towel between rounds.
- Flip flops
- Lock for lockers. (Locker room and showers available onsite.)
SAUNA SOCIETY CODE
The Sauna Society Code has been identified to ensure that all guests have an enjoyable sauna and can be immersed in the health benefits of the activity, and can be summarized as follows:
At the 612 Sauna Society, our intention is to support a welcoming, respectful, and inclusive space to enjoy the health and community benefits of sauna.
We are aware of ourselves, each other, and our surroundings to ensure a safe environment for all sauna guests.
We are aware of our own health and safety, and we are also aware of the health of other guests.
We and our guests believe that everyone is equally worthy of love, respect, and dignity. We believe that differences of race, age, culture, religion, politics, sexual orientation, gender, gender variance, body shapes and sizes, nationalities, (and beyond) are simply part of being human and all are welcome here.
In short, we endeavour to treat each other as a family—one that loves and respects each other.
Thank you for helping us create a safe and comfortable space for all.
Please arrive hydrated so you can enjoy the full benefits of your time on the bench.
Sauna promotes healthy blood flow by activation of the thermoregulatory system. Practicing full “rounds” will provide the full health benefits. A round consists of 10-20 mins in the hot room (your body will tell you when your time is up), followed by a cool-down period outside.
Letting your body cool down between rounds by relaxing and cooling off at the rinse station will increase your circulation and provide the full physical and mental benefit of the experience. A typical sauna session consists of 3-4 rounds of this hot-cold treatment.
Learn more about the health benefits of Sauna here.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- The Sauna will be staffed by a trained host. If you have further questions about Sauna, The Forge or the 612 Sauna Society, please ask a member of the Stoker Team, or email us at email@example.com.
Sauna Session Pass Packages
Sauna Session Pass Packages
If you’re a Co-op Member, click here to purchase your Pass Package or Gift Certificate at a discounted rate. Otherwise, please follow the directions and links below…
** Note: You still need to reserve your benchtime after you purchase your Pass Package. Pls read the directions below for more information **
Info and Directions: How to purchase a Pass Package or Gift Certificate (click here)
Receive discounted reservation pricing and avoid the Eventbrite fees with a Session Pass Package.
If you are a Co-op or Trailhead Member, please click here for Session Pass Packages. If not, read on…
1.) When you’re done reading this, expand the box below and choose your package from the drop-down selector.
2.) Click “buy now.” (You will be taken to a Paypal paymenet page.)
2.) On the paypal payment page, choose whether you’d like to pay via paypal or credit card.
The Credit Card option is the grey button on the bottom.
3.) You’ll receive a confirmation email within 24 hours with your Session Pass Promotion Code, which you will use at checkout to book future reservations.
** Our Pass Packages are valid for 1 calendar year from date of purchase **
Group Event Bookings
Book the sauna for your business event or private gathering
- 3 hour rental at the Theodore Wirth Trailhead for up to 20 people $525 (Contact us about other locations and pricing)
- Firewood and hosting provided. Just show up with your pals and enjoy the warmth of the Sauna!
Contact us to book benchtime for your group
Host a Sauna Event
Want to collaborate on a sauna event at your location? Sponsor a pop-up residency event to bring Sauna Society to you!
- Base residency fee including delivery: $2,000
- Public event fee varies (approx. $1,000 – $2,000)
- Firewood and hosting provided.