We are a member-owned co-op enjoying and sharing the Sauna tradition with the Twin Cities community.
We are excited to share our 2022-23 sauna season with you!
Make a Reservation
May 12-29: Hidden Beach, Cedar Lake
Aufguss with Alex, 7:15-9:15pm:
5/19: Hidden Beach
Aufguss with Alex pricing: Members $45/ticket, Non-members $55/ticket
* * Co-op Members receive a generous discount and advanced booking access to reservations. Learn more about becoming a Member. **
12/8/22-3/26/23: Trailhead at Theodore Wirth Park, Minneapolis
April 1-May 6: Bauhaus Brew Labs, NE Minneapolis
May 12-29: Hidden Beach, Cedar Lake, Minneapolis
Public drop-in reservations – $35
Pass Package reservation – $19-33
(scroll down for Pass Packages)
> Book your drop-in reservation now
* Co-op Members receive a discount when booking with their Member Promo Code *
Things to know & COVID-19 Protocols
What to bring and what to expect.
WHAT TO BRING
- Good parking Karma! It’s ski season and parking at the Trailhead can be difficult. If you can’t find a spot in the Trailhead lot, you may need to park at the old Chalet and walk down to the trailhead. We appologize for the inconveneince but we promise that the warm-up will be worth the walk!
- Bathing suit (required)
- Water bottle
- 2 Towels – one to sit on and one to use after your session. Your sitting towel should be long enough to place your feet on the towel as well. There are hooks in the hot room to hang your sitting towel between rounds.
- Flip flops
- Mask–masks are required in the Trailhead building.
SAUNA SOCIETY CODE
The Sauna Society Code has been identified to ensure that all guests have an enjoyable sauna and can be immersed in the health benefits of the activity, and can be summarized as follows:
At the 612 Sauna Society, our intention is to support a welcoming, respectful, and inclusive space to enjoy the health and community benefits of sauna.
We are aware of ourselves, each other, and our surroundings to ensure a safe environment for all sauna guests.
We are aware of our own health and safety, and we are also aware of the health of other guests.
We and our guests believe that everyone is equally worthy of love, respect, and dignity. We believe that differences of race, age, culture, religion, politics, sexual orientation, gender, gender variance, body shapes and sizes, nationalities, (and beyond) are simply part of being human and all are welcome here.
In short, we endeavour to treat each other as a family—one that loves and respects each other.
Thank you for helping us create a safe and comfortable space for all.
Please arrive hydrated so you can enjoy the full benefits of your time on the bench.
Sauna promotes healthy blood flow by activation of the thermoregulatory system. Practicing full “rounds” will provide the full health benefits. A round consists of 10-20 mins in the hot room (your body will tell you when your time is up), followed by a cool-down period outside.
Letting your body cool down between rounds by relaxing and cooling off at the rinse station will increase your circulation and provide the full physical and mental benefit of the experience. A typical sauna session consists of 3-4 rounds of this hot-cold treatment.
Learn more about the health benefits of Sauna here.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- The Sauna will be staffed by a trained host. If you have further questions about Sauna, The Forge or the 612 Sauna Society, please ask a member of the Stoker Team, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
612 Sauna Society is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all members, guests, and staff. Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 within our facility and our community. This will require cooperation of guests, members and staff to comply with protocols to keep the sauna safe.
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick or if you’ve been exposed–if you miss your sauna due to COVID, we will issue you a credit to be used in the future when you are healthy!
- Please arrive no more than five minutes before your time slot and wait outside until directed by a host.
- You must use your own towel and water, and a towel is required for sitting on the bench inside the hot room.
- During cool downs outside, we require guests to maintain social distancing with those outside of their household, including hosts.
- Staff cleans and sanitizes equipment per disinfecting checklist between each reservation.
Sauna Session Pass Packages
Sauna Session Pass Packages
If you’re a Co-op Member, click here to purchase your Pass Package or Gift Certificate at a discounted rate. Otherwise, please follow the directions and links below…
** Note: You still need to reserve your benchtime after you purchase your Pass Package. Pls read the directions below for more information **
Info and Directions: How to purchase a Pass Package or Gift Certificate (click here)
Receive discounted reservation pricing and avoid the Eventbrite fees with a Session Pass Package.
If you are a Co-op or Trailhead Member, please click here for Session Pass Packages. If not, read on…
1.) When you’re done reading this, expand the box below and choose your package from the drop-down selector.
2.) Click “buy now.” (You will be taken to a Paypal paymenet page.)
2.) On the paypal payment page, choose whether you’d like to pay via paypal or credit card.
The Credit Card option is the grey button on the bottom.
3.) You’ll receive a confirmation email within 3 business days (we process passes manually) with your Session Pass Promotion Code, which you will use at checkout to book future reservations.
** Our Pass Packages are valid through the end of our sauna season (May 31, 2022) **
Group Event Bookings
Book the sauna for your business event or private gathering
- Contact us for group pricing!
- Firewood and hosting provided. Just show up with your pals and enjoy the warmth of the Sauna!