2018 Co-op Board of Directors Elections
Board of Director elections are being held to coincide with the Co-op’s Annual Gathering at TMORA on May 17, 2018 from 1730-2030.
The focus of the Annual Gathering is to celebrate and share what our Co-op has achieved in our first year and plant new seeds for the second year.
Our interim Board started the season with four broad objectives.
- Provide enough bench time to guarantee a regular sauna session to every Member who wants one
- Add new Members
- Put the procedures, roles and structures in place to operate the co-op in the black
- Hold an Election in April/May 2018 to supplement the Interim Board with fresh member leadership
We’re 3 for 4 at the moment. We need your help for #4!
APRIL 19 – MAY 6
Season Finale Residency @Birchwood Cafe
April 16 – May 3
Candidate registration for Board of Directors Elections
MAY 3 – 17
Annual Gathering and elections announcement
JOIN OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Are you interested in using your skills to promote community and winter wellness in 612 If so, your sauna co-op needs you!
The role of the 612 Sauna Society Board is to help structure and promote the co-operative and provide strategic support and guidance for our CFO, AdMN and Stoker teams.
The term for a Board of Director seat is two years but a seat can be vacated following the first year. The Board meets monthly and there are several ongoing and as-needed subcommittees that are formed throughout the sauna season to forward the obligations of the Board.
If you’re interested in joining this leadership team, please send the following to our Elections Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- A picture of you for placement on the Elections page
- A statement from you describing why you would like to serve on the Board
- A statement from you that highlights the areas you would most like to advance – Marketing, Finance, Operations, Business Development, Legal
We will be accepting candidates until May 3, at which point online voting will open for Member-Owners for two weeks before the results are announced at the Annual Gathering on May 17th at the Museum of Russian Art in South Minneapolis.
In the meanwhile, pls send questions and application materials to email@example.com