Board of Director elections are being held to coincide with the Co-op’s Annual Gathering at TMORA on May 17, 2018 from 1730-2030.
The focus of the Annual Gathering is to celebrate and share what our Co-op has achieved in our first year and plant new seeds for the second year.
Our interim Board started the season with four broad objectives.
- Provide enough bench time to guarantee a regular sauna session to every Member who wants one
- Add new Members
- Put the procedures, roles and structures in place to operate the co-op in the black
- Hold an Election in April/May 2018 to supplement the Interim Board with fresh member leadership
We’re 3 for 4 at the moment. We need your help for #4!
Are you interested in using your skills to promote community and winter wellness in 612 If so, your sauna co-op needs you!
The role of the 612 Sauna Society Board, like most Boards, is to help structure and promote the co-operative and support/guide our CFO, AdMN and Stoker teams.
The term for a Board of Director seat is two years but a seat can be vacated following the first year.
The Board meets monthly and there are several ongoing and as-needed subcommittees that are formed to forward the obligations of the Board.
If you’re interested in being a candidate for the upcoming elections, please send the following to our Elections Committee (email@example.com).
- A picture of you for placement on the Elections page
- A statement from you describing why you would like to serve on the Board
- A statement from you that highlights the areas you would most like to advance – Marketing, Finance, Operations, Business Development, Legal