Become a Member of the nation’s first Sauna Co-op
Member-Owners of the 612 Sauna Society Cooperative enjoy and share the Sauna tradition with the Twin Cities by partnering with local businesses and neighborhood organizations to offer reservations at The Forge mobile sauna hot spot during the coldest months of the year.
Benefits of Membership:
- Priority access and discounted sauna reservations (Prime Sauna season is of course the winter months, but the Co-Op will endeavor to be open as much as possible, contingent on Member-Owner and Volunteer contributions.)
- Access to group reservations & weekend retreats.
- Invites to special pop-up Sauna parties throughout the year.
- Voting rights: You shape the future of the 612 Sauna Society.
- Member-owners elect and can run for the Board of Directors. Member-Owners must patronize the Co-op at least once per year to maintain Active status and voting rights.
- Future annual refunds: Members wil be eligible to receive refunds based on yearly profits, individual patronage and particpation in the co-op.
We capped our initial Membership at 141. After a successful kickoff at Landscape Love last month, we are re-opening Membership to our Wait List to the first 25 to register.
When you become a Member-Owner of the 612 Sauna Society Cooperative, you receive special benefits (like priority access to reservations, discounted tickets, voting rights and access to special events at hot spots around the city). These special benefits come a special responsiblity—the responsibility to help us create and share a welcoming Sauna sanctuary for all. We’ve spelled out this responsiblity and expectation in the 612 Sauna Society Code, which all members agree to uphold, and can be reviewed, studied, printed and shared loud proud here.
By purchasing your Member-Owner share, you are agreeing to abide by the 612 Sauna Society Code, as well as the Membership Agreement and Bylaws.
Thank you for helping us share the gift of Sauna!
See you on the bench,
– 612 AdMN
To secure your Membership spot, please purchase your $225 Member-Owner Share using the link below.